Jobs at Lakeside
Paid Training & Guaranteed Jobs at Lakeside…
A student wanting a part time job that fits in with your studies – Looking for an apprenticeship – A parent returning to the working environment – A school or college leaver – Looking for a career change, even if it’s just for a couple days per week.
Then working in hospitality at Lakeside might just be for you…
Why not join us on one of our next Training Sessions?
Training days – next dates: 2nd-3rd April 2019
We offer 2 and 3 day training sessions to give you the skills you would need to become part of our team; giving you the opportunity to provide great service and customer care. We focus on the skills needed to work in our Restaurant & Bar and Housekeeping departments, in a fun and interactive way.
Transport to and from Barrow-in-Furness, Dalton-in-Furness and Ulverston is available, every day of the week.
The best 4 star hotel on the shores of Lake Windermere is seeking an up and coming Assistant Manager who are keen to develop their hospitality & service skills with quality experience.
Reporting to the Operational Manager you will be responsible for supervising and leading the team in the day to day operation of this 74 bedroom independent hotel.
Our food & beverage operation includes a Modern Grill Restaurant, Contemporary Brasserie & Bar, all day Conservatory & Terrace service by the lake; plus an exclusive events centre adjacent to the hotel.
You will need to be able to demonstrate a passion for food, service and hospitality.
The development of people is a major contributor to our success story and you will be given the opportunity to develop your own skills, and develop those in your team.
This role could suit graduates who are keen to develop a career in hospitality or experienced food and beverage professionals who are seeking the opportunity to advance their career path.
Business and people management through sales drives, cost control and rotaing could become an increasing part of your role and responsibilities.
If you are keen to be part of a pro-active management team that demands commitment but in return offers excellent opportunity to make the next step in your career, we would like to hear from you
Please email your CV to: email@example.com
Spa & Beauty Therapist
Lakeside Hotel would like to invite you to join our team of professional Spa Therapists in our luxurious Pool & Spa.
Do you have experience as a Spa Therapist and would like to discover what we have to offer?
Why not call in for a coffee and an informal discussion.
Just send us an email expressing your interest in this position and attach your CV.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is qualified in NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy and with spa or salon experience.
We offer full Hotel Induction, comprehensive in-house and external Aveda training, with good rates of pay and sales incentives.
Own transport is essential.
We are a 7-day a week operation, with varying shifts.
Lakeside is the only Aveda destination spa in England, offering a complete range of facial and body treatments to purify, nourish and revitalise body and soul. We have a strong base of loyal customers who return not only to the hotel. but also to the spa for both our luxury spa days and treatments.
Please email your CV to: Sharon.Slater@lakesidehotel.co.uk
Weddings and Events Executive
Our Lake District 4 star superior hotel is seeking a professional to join our sales and operations team and take a key role for this progressive independent 74 bedroom hotel. The successful applicant will have the responsibility of all celebration and weddings bookings from the initial enquiry to the successful completion of the event on the day.
- telephone and email sales conversions
- ensuring that all enquires and correspondence for weddings and celebrations are dealt with efficiently and in a timely manner
- beingfirst point of contact for new event enquiries as well as confirmed bookings
- conducting sales show rounds with maximum effectiveness
- liaising with guest to administer and co-ordinate booking details
- ensuring that all diaries and systems are kept up to date at all times
- liaising with and supporting the Food and Beverage team to ensure the smooth running of weddings and events including hosting the event on the day
- actively promoting our venue and facilities via open days, exhibitions and a cross section of media
Working as part of the sales team of 5, the successful applicant will:
- have a friendly personality with excellent communication skills.
- have IT literacy with experience of packages such as Rezlynx, MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- be motivated to work on their own and be actively involved with the team
- have good time management and organisational skills
The ability and personality to be able to communicate and liaise with all departments within the hotel, which employs 130 staff, is essential. The working week will be flexible, working 5 days out of 7 including some evenings & weekends, hours and shifts will relate to business needs on a weekly basis.
The successful applicant would be developed in food & beverage, have knowledge of the hospitality industry and have sales experience. This role could suit:
- Previous event co-ordinator
- F&B supervisor with sales awareness and strong organisational and administrational skills
- graduate with good F&B/hotel experience
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org